Wanderlightly - Luna Deodorant Balm
or make 4 interest-free payments of $4.13 AUD fortnightly with More info
LUNA natural deodorant balm is a calming blend of Organic butters, oils & bentonite clay blended with lavender & German chamomile essential oils to create this soothing Deodorant balm, free from bi-carb soda & perfect for sensitive skin
All small batch made by hand mindfully on the Northern Beaches of Sydney with love using only the ingredients needed, not a peep more, sourced locally & organically where possible.
Free from any nasty stuff, Aluminum, parabens, talcs or palm oils, vegan & cruelty-free, our balm neutralises odours rather than stopping the natural function of sweating to allow your body to exhale what does not serve it.
100% Plastic Free, our cardboard tubes have been created from 100% recycled paper, are home compostable or recyclable. When it’s finished pop it straight into your home compost, worm farm or dug a hole & bury it snuggly in the soil.
Labels have been printed using 100% recycled, non-chlorine bleached, alternative fibre papers, organic based non-toxic inks to reduce environmental impact further.
Warm tube briefly in hands & push firmly from the bottom, leaving a few mms of balm peeking out. Apply to clean underarms, it will soften against warmth of skin.
WE ARE PROUDLY
- 100% Plastic Free Packaging, home compostable/recyclable tubes
- Mindfully made in small batches with love
- Vegan, cruelty, palm oil free + nasty stuff free
- Not tested on animals, only family + friends
- Labels printed on 100% recycled paper using non-toxic inks
- Ingredients sourced locally + organic where possible
- 5% of all of sales & workshops go towards conservation initiatives
- Products are sent plastic-free using Sendle a carbon-neutral service
Get in touch and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.